^^ Me after climbing a mountain (Suraksan/술악산)
I’m back to blogging! And I’m back to Korea 🙂 Well…I’ve been back to Korea for a lil’ bit now – returned on August 17th, 2016. If you’ve been following me for a hot second, you would know that this is my third extended stay in this land that I love. This time around, I’m here as an English teacher with the EPIK program (dreams really do come true ❤ )! There are pleeeentttyyyy of blogs and resources in the interwebs for EPIK teachers so I don’t want to touch on that too much unless I get overwhelming desire from you, my dear readers.
As it’s been almost two months since I’ve arrived, I have loads to share with you all. Upcoming topics include:
Third time around and still riding the struggle-bus
- My ‘hood and why I love living in Jamsil
Finding and keeping friends as an expat
- Prioritizing your life in a foreign country
- Why in God’s name am I doing this, anyway?
- Language acquisition and language loss while abroad
- Popular Korean app translations and an updated list on what to download
- Tips of the trade: Korean Karaoke (noraebang)
- Foreign English teacher probs
How to survive Korean nightlife (clubs, taxis, subways, and people) Navigating Seoul as a minority of the minorities
- Keeping your sanity in a foreign land
Navigating Seoul’s Nightlife
…and more as I think of them 🙂
Let’s go for a ride!